Traveling is not easy when it comes to traveling with an infant child.Proper care has to be taken even of the minutest details when it is about infants.
Everything Know About How to Add Infants on United Flight Ticket
But worry not! United Airlines has an easy way out, making a pleasing journey for its passengers.
What is United Infant Policy
United Airlines is here with its special policy for passengers traveling with their infants.
Have a glimpse of the given points to know more about this policy-Terms and Conditions
- Reserving seats for kids up to the age of 2 years/ 24 months is not essential. However, it is necessary to inform the airlines in advance about carrying the infant on their lap.
- No under-18 passenger is allowed to travel with an infant.
- It is required to take seats for infants under the age of 24 months in case of international flights.
- Facility of taking no seat for an infant under 24 months is allowed only for a single infant.
- In case of infants being more than one, it is required to purchase a ticket.
- Infants under the age of 2 weeks are not allowed to travel.
- An infant’s ticket fare will be just 10% of the adult’s ticket fare plus taxes, if any.
How to add an infant to United Flights?
United Airlines provide various alternatives to add an infant to a United flight ticket. Passengers may use any suitable option to have hassle-free flying with their infants.
The given below are the various alternatives to add infants to United Flight tickets:-
- Visit United Airlines’ official website.
- Scroll down to the booking page.
- Enter all the required details including the number of travelers.
- Under the head, the number of travelers, select the number of infants on the lap.
- Tap on the find flight option.
- Various alternatives would appear on the page.
- Choose the flight as per the need.
- Enter all the information as directed on the page.
- Accept all the terms and conditions.
- Proceed to pay for the ticket.
- Make payment using any of the given modes.
- Once the payment is made, bookings will be confirmed via the registered e-mail ID and phone number of the passenger.
- Move ahead with the check-in process.
Can an infant be added to a United Flight ticket after the bookings?
Yes, the passengers can add an infant to a United Flight ticket even after the bookings. To proceed with the same, passengers would need to contact the customer support department.
Passengers can make a call at +1 (347) 695-1687.
On getting connected with the representative over the call, they may provide all the details and request to add the infant to a United ticket.
The representative, on getting satisfied, may add the infant to the ticket.
That’s all with the travel-with-infant policy. For more information, visit the official site of United Airlines, i.e., www.united.com. Hope this may assist you!!! Have a pleasing and safe journey!