Vietnam Airlines is one of the most prominent airlines and is also the flag carrier of Vietnam. It is based in Long Bien district of Hanoi.
Get the details to know about How Do You Call Vietnam Airlines
If you are endeavoring to know more about Vietnam Airlines and its services before planning to take a flight, then you will get answers to all your questions.
What is Vietnam Airlines’ phone number?
Customers can connect to the customer support department of Vietnam Airlines over the phone call. Customers can make a call on the toll-free number, i.e., +1 (347) 695-1687.
The customer support department provides 24X7 service to their customers. Customer support is available 24 hours a day and seven days a week. Customers can call any time at their convenience and can make relevant inquiries.
What is the phone number of the Australian branch of Vietnam Airlines?
Australian passengers who wish to travel to Vietnam and struggling to contact their native branch of Vietnam Airlines can either make a phone call at +1 (347) 695-1687 or (61-2) 9285 4700.
The representatives over the helpdesk are available from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The office remains open 5 days a week, i.e., from Monday to Friday, and remains closed on weekends and public holidays.
Customers can make inquiries over the phone call within business hours.
Customers who want to book tickets over the phone can dial (+1 (347) 695-1687 and easily book their tickets without physically visiting the branch office.
What is the phone number of the Malaysia branch of Vietnam Airlines?
Passengers who are planning to take a flight to Vietnam from Malaysia can contact the Malaysian branch of Vietnam Airlines. Passengers can make a call at +1-844-234-6014 to enquire more about Vietnam flights, their deals, and packages.
For registering their queries and seeking redressal to any issue, passengers can make use of the same number.
The Malaysian branch of Vietnam Airlines provides 24X7 customer support service. The calling lines remain open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Passengers can enquire anytime at their convenience.
What is the Vietnam Airlines Hotline number?
The standard telephone number or the hotline number of Vietnam Airlines which is available for all passengers irrespective of their geographical boundaries is +1 (347) 695-1687.
This is the common contact number for all types of passengers, allowing them to talk to the representative for any issue or query.
How to manage your bookings on Vietnam Airlines?
Vietnam Airlines provides an easy and convenient way for their passengers to manage their bookings. Passengers flying via Vietnam Airlines need to take the following given steps to manage their bookings:
- Visit the official website of Vietnam Airlines.
- You will land the webpage.
- On the top of the page, you could see the manage booking tab.
- Click on the ‘manage booking’ option.
- A screen will appear where you would enter the reservation code or the ticket number along with your last name.
- At the bottom you could see various options such as baggage information, add ancillaries, seat selection, etc.
- Passengers can opt for the relevant options that will help them customize their flight.
- Customization is not at all mandatory. Passengers can customize their flights at their discretion.
Once provided with all the details, customers can make submissions. The changes will be soon updated in their flights.
How to register complaints with Vietnam Airlines?
In case of any discrepancy or problematic situation, customers can promptly contact the customer support department to register their complaints and to seek instant redressal to their problems.
There is an internal complaint department set up by Vietnam Airlines for their passengers. This has made it very easy for the passengers to register their complaints without any reluctance.
Let us know how to register complaints with the complaint department of Vietnam Airlines:
- Visit the official website of Vietnam Airlines.
- Go to the booking tab. There customers would find the ‘contact us’ option.
- Click on ‘contact us’.
- Customers will get the details of the toll-free number.
- Customers can dial the toll-free number to register their queries.
- The complaint department would provide an instant solution to the queries registered with them.
- In the ‘contact us’ section, customers can find the complaint form. It is another alternative to register complaints.
- Passengers can fill out the complaint form from the ‘contact us’ section to freely register their complaints.
- Complaint form also provides e-mail services to write queries and mail them to the representatives.
- Be any alternative, the complaint department takes immediate action and provides the customers with relevant acknowledgment.
This is all on the part of relevant information that customers should be aware of before dealing with Vietnam Airlines.
In need of more information, customers can visit the official website of Vietnam Airlines and collect the relevant details.