Avianca Airline is one of the largest airlines in Colombia and the second largest in Latin America. It is considered the flagship of the group of Latin American Airlines.
Avianca Airlines provides the facility of vouchers with the help of which customers can easily pay for their bookings and can avail discounts.
Avianca vouchers are a kind of gift card that certifies the payment for the bookings has been received in US Dollars.
How do I use my Avianca vouchers?
It is very easy to redeem Avianca vouchers, just some steps you need to follow:
- Visit the official website of Avianca Airlines.
- Several options would appear on the screen.
- Tap on the “book your flight” option.
- A tab will open.
- Enter credentials as required and directed.
- Tell about the type of booking taken by you as to whether round-trip or one-way trip.
- Enter the details regarding the date, time, and destination of the flight.
- Now click the “search flight” option.
- You will be taken to a new page.
- Select your desirable flight from the number of options available.
- Select the timings and the type of fare.
- Now provide all the details as there on the passport.
- You will be directed to the payment tab.
- Provide the promo code if available by clicking on the “Promo Code” option.
- Now enter the voucher code given to you while purchasing the voucher.
- On entering the code, the voucher would become active and your fare would automatically be decreased.
- Now proceed to make the payment.
- Once the payment has been made, you can download your e-ticket for the booked airlines.
So all these are the steps to redeem Avianca vouchers. However, one should stay adhered to the following terms and conditions as regards redeeming the vouchers:
- Avianca vouchers are available for both domestic and international flights.
- Customers can redeem the voucher only in respect of those airlines as booked online.
- In case flights are booked offline then the vouchers are not applicable.
- One can get access to the purchased vouchers at their registered e-mail addresses.
- Avianca vouchers are non-transferable. They cannot be, traded, bartered, endorsed, or sold for cash.
- Refunds may be available on canceling the flights booked via vouchers.
- No changes can be made to the bookings that are done using the voucher.
- Vouchers cannot be applied where bookings are done with Miles.
How do I add the voucher to Avianca flights?
Anyone can add vouchers to Avianca flights by following the given easy steps:
- Apply for an e-voucher online.
- You will be given the credentials via registered e-mail.
- Apply the voucher via your registered e-mail only, or you will not be able to the voucher.
- You will be provided a UATP card for the purchased voucher.
- UATP card helps make calculations for refunds on canceled flights.
How long does it take for Avianca Airlines to make refunds?
Avianca Airlines believes that customers put both their trust and hard-earned money when they choose them. It is important to maintain that trust.
Avianca Airlines gives instantaneous responses to its customers, especially when it comes to making refunds.
Any customer can request a refund on the cancellation of their flights. It takes around 30 days for Avianca Airlines to approve requests.
However, in some cases, where payments have been made using credit cards, then the refund depends upon the credit card’s billing cycle to show credit of refunds in the customers’ account.
Can I use an Avianca voucher with other airlines?
Avianca Airlines allows its passengers to apply their vouchers in buying tickets on other airlines provided that the vouchers have been purchased directly from Avianca’s shared code.
In case vouchers have been purchased via any other means then customers cannot apply Avianca vouchers in buying tickets of other airlines.
Can someone else use my Avianca voucher?
A voucher should be redeemed before its expiry. Once a voucher gets expired, it is of no use then.
There may be cases where customers are unable to redeem their vouchers within the specified time limits. Avianca has its remedy for the same to save their customers hard-earned money.
Where any customer is not able to use the voucher, he may transfer the whole worth of to voucher to any other person. That other person may then book flights in his name.
This is how Avianca Airlines lets its customers derive worth for the money paid.
Can I exchange a travel voucher for cash?
It is important to note that Avianca vouchers are non-transferable in nature. They cannot be, traded, bartered, endorsed, or sold for cash. They can only be applied in booking flights online.
So this is all regarding Avianca vouchers. Hope this may help you in finding answers to your various queries.
Thank you for visiting!