If you are a passenger of Helvetic Airlines and want to know the ways to check in, then you are at the right place!
Here, you will find answers to all your questions regarding check-in at Helvetic Airlines.
Grab the Details to know about How Do I Check-in at Helvetic Airlines?
Helvetic Airlines always try to make their passengers’ journey hassle-free right from check-in at the airport to landing at the destination.
Any person proceeding with check-in should make himself aware of the various alternatives that Helvetic Airlines provides their passengers for check-in.
The following are the ways that make it easy for customers to check in with the utmost ease-
- Mobile Check-in
- Web Check-in
- Airport Counter Check-in
- Kiosk Machine Check-in
How to Proceed with Helvetic Airlines Mobile Check-in?
Today’s era is the era of mobile phones. Mobile phones are the mini-computers that make things available with just one click.
Helvetic Airlines allow their customers to check in using their mobile phones.
To check in via mobile phones, passengers have to install the official application of Helvetic Airlines on their mobile devices.
Helvetic Airlines mobile App not only allows check-in but helps in booking tickets, managing their bookings, and even contacting the customer support department.
Any passenger who wishes to check in using the mobile app should follow the steps given below:-
- Go to the play store and download Helvetic Airways Mobile App from there.
- Sign in to your account on the App.
- Go to the menu.
- Tap the check-in option.
- Bookings will appear on the screen.
- Choose the ticket booked to check-in.
- Do the requisites as directed on the screen.
- Select the ancillaries if required or tap the skip option.
- Verification will be done by entering all the details.
- After verification, check-in will be completed at Helvetic Airways.
- Your boarding pass will soon be generated on the page.
- You can download the boarding pass or even get a printout of it.
How to Check In At Helvetic Airways via Web?
Helvetic Airways allows you to check in using the web.
Any customer can check in using the web services 24 hours before the take-off of the flight.
Any person who wishes to use the web services should follow the steps given below-
- Visit the official website of Helvetic Airways.
- Web check-in tab will appear on the sidebar.
- Tap on the web check-in option.
- Online Check-in button will appear.
- Tap on the online check-in option.
- Enter the required details.
- Bookings will appear on the page.
- Choose the flight ticket you want to check in with.
- Click the Check-in button.
- Follow the instructions as shown on the page.
- Select the seat or any additional assistance if required.
- All the details entered will soon get verified.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to the passenger’s registered mail.
- Passengers can download their e-boarding pass using their mail.
How to Make A Ticket Counter Check-in At Helvetic Airways?
Not everyone gets comfortable using the internet to access the online services provided. There may be other reasons as well when people fail to check in using the web or the app services.
Taking care of such people, Helvetic Airways provides on-the-counter check-in.
Passengers can follow the steps given below to avail of the counter check-in services:-
- Approach the check-in desk at Helvetic Airways Airport.
- Wait for your turn to come.
- Provide your ticket to the representative at the counter.
- Also provide the necessary documents to the representative.
- The additional documents are for verification purposes.
- Once all the documents get verified, you will be provided with the boarding pass.
It should be noted that the on-the-counter check-in process starts 3 hours before departure and ends 45 minutes before the take-off.
Customers checking in at the counter should check in within the given timeline.
How can passengers proceed with Kiosk Machine Check-in?
If any passenger who wishes to check in using the Kiosk Machine should reach the airport well in time.
You can refer to the below-given steps to understand the process in detail:-
- Start the Kiosk Machine.
- Enter the asked details.
- Tap on the check-in button.
- Follow the instructions as directed on the screen.
- Select the additional assistance if needed or press the skip button.
- In a moment or a while, the check-in will be completed.
Helvetic Airways Check-in Policy
Passengers should adhere to the given policies of Helvetic Airlines. The following is the check-in policy of Helvetic Airlines.
- Web Check-in at Helvetic Airways allows a total of 10 passengers to check in all at once.
- In the case of a customer who purchases the ticket through any agency or any other third party, such a customer is not allowed to go for the web check-in.
Such passengers should check in over the counter at the airport.
- In the case of passengers with infants should not use online services. They should check in over the counter at the airport itself.
- It should be noted that the on-the-counter check-in process starts 3 hours before departure and ends 45 minutes before the take-off.
- Customers checking in at the counter should check in within the given timeline to get their boarding passes.
- Each alternative for check-in at Helvetic Airways allows for a selection of seats of customers’ choice.
- It’s optional to get the printouts of e-boarding passes when check-in is done on the Web or through the App.
- There should not be any discrepancy regarding the names on the flight tickets and government-approved id cards.
Or the check-in might be denied.
This is all with the check-in alternatives and the corresponding check-in policy of Helvetic Airways.
Customers can select any of the ways to proceed with check-in. However, their check-in should be subject to the check-in policy and stay within the guidelines.
In case a customer does not adhere to any of the policies cannot hold Helvetic Airways accountable for his grievances.