Was the name misspelled on the Air Canada ticket? The Air Canadian airline allows passengers to modify the title after the reservation. According to the Air Canada name correction policy, visitors can change/correct the name on the ticket by following some easy steps. This guide is all about descriptively mentioning the affair.
Conceived in 1937, Air Canada is the largest airline based in Canada. The airline's headquarters in Saint-Laurent, Quebec, Canada, promises to deliver top-notch air travel services to global passengers. Amazingly, the Canadian air carrier is also the founding member of the Star airline alliance.
Furthermore, the airline offers charter air services while exploring the massive spectrum of routes across over 200 destinations. On average, it manages over 1600 scheduled flights daily. Overall, the most popular airline in Canada is known for delivering exceptional air travel services at reasonable prices.
How to Correct a Misspelled Name on a Ticket
You can make name changes to a flight ticket according to Air Canada name correction policy from the official Air Canada website or through their official contact number, which is +1 (347) 695-1687 OR (888) 247-2262.
You must provide any legal document in which your name is written correctly.
Fee for Name Change on Air Canada
Regarding illustrating the name correction fee figures, Air Canada imposes certain fees under the Air Canada name correction policy. The airline requires passengers to pay CAD 100 for name changes on the ticket. However, this fee applies only to flights within Canada.
Similarly, when a customer comes to change the name on the ticket, the penalty for the same tends to vary as per the situation. Visiting the official website and dialling the Air Canada Customer Service Number +1 (347) 695-1687 OR (888) 247-2262 are pertinent ways to grab more insights into the fee structure.
Air Canada Change Passenger Name Via Phone
Air Canada is a top-notch airline that provides unparalleled assistance to all passengers throughout their travel experience. For help with any issues or concerns that may come up during your journey, Air Canada's customer service team is available 24/7. To learn more about Air Canada's policies and procedures for changing the name on your ticket, please get in touch with the Air Canada Airline Ticket Name Change hotline at (888) 247-2262.
When changing your Air Canada ticket, it is important to familiarise yourself with their name correction policy. Here are the key guidelines to follow:
- Minor misspellings can be corrected free of charge within 24 hours of booking your flight.
- Please make changes within the specified timeframe to avoid a $60 fee per passenger for name changes.
- Should you wish to change your last name, certain legal requirements set by the airline must be met before any modifications can be made.
- Changing passengers' last names necessitates presenting change vouchers and relevant certificates per the airline's regulations.
- Name changes can be made through the official Air Canada website or by contacting their dedicated helpline.
- It is important to note that certain changes, such as the flight date, destination, date of birth, and gender, cannot be modified under the name change category.
Air Canada strives to provide exceptional service and flexibility to their valued passengers, ensuring a hassle-free travel experience.
Air Canada Change Passenger Name Online
If there is an error on your flight ticket during booking, you can easily make any changes to your ticket by following the information mentioned below.
Here is the complete detailed procedure of how to change the Air Canada name on your flight ticket: -
- First, you must visit your device's official Air Canada flight website.
- Then, you will get a lot of options there, but you have to click on the manage reservation option and click on it.
- Then click the Managed Booking box to modify the passenger's ticket.
- On the same page, you must enter the ticket reservation number.
- Now, go to another page and enter the passenger's last name.
- Then, find the passenger list for flights they booked with Air Canada.
- After that, you need to open any specific flight to reform the name and misspelling on your ticket.
- To save all the changes, make any necessary corrections, including fixing misspelled names, and click the Save button.
- The airline will update your reservation with the accurate name so that you can make modifications. On the registration email, a confirmation email will be sent.
If you make changes within 24 hours. of the reservation, then there are no fees, and if you did not make any changes within 24 hours, you must complete the payment according to the charges mentioned below: -
- For domestic flights, name changes will cost $100.
- Airlines from Europe, Morocco, and Tunisia, you must pay $140.
- Name change fees for intercontinental flights will then be $175.
- If you change to or from the Dominican Republic, this will cost you $200.