Mahan Air is a private Iranian airline from Tehran, founded in 1991 and started operating in 1992. Mahan Air operates domestic and international services. It serves the Far East, Middle East, Central Asia and Europe.
The Fleet of Mahan Air includes the below-mentioned planes.
- Boeing 747-400
- Airbus A300-600
- Airbus A310-300
- Airbus A340-600
- Airbus A340-300
- BAE 146
Grab the Details What is the process of Web Check-in With Mahan Air?
Mahan Air has safe and smooth policies for flyers to check in; if you have booked a ticket with Mahan and the flight is due in the coming 10 hours, you must get a pass for boarding to enter the aircraft.
To collect your boarding pass, you have to check in before you can get the pass.
You can get a Mahan Air boarding pass online and don't have to wait to get the pass at the airport line. To get the boarding pass, you have to share relevant details with the airline, and you will get the pass in no time.
Mentioned are the steps to follow to get the Mahan Air pass online.
- Visit the official website of Mahan Air.
- Choose the check-in option.
- Enter the required details in the box.
- Hit the search option.
- Click on the option which says passenger and give the details.
- Hit continue, and re-check the entered details before you hit submit.
- Press check-in to collect your boarding pass details.
Flyers have various methods to check in. You can reserve a seat during check-in, as Mahan Air provides this option.
You must go through these below-mentioned points for smooth check-in.
- For domestic flights, the airport arrival time is 60 minutes.
- For international flights, the airport arrival time is 90 minutes.
- Mahan Air has a web check policy, so travellers with baggage can check in online 30 minutes before the flights for domestic travellers.
- And for flyers who are travelling to international destinations, they can reach the airport 90 minutes before the flight schedule.
All the steps to check in Mahan Air.
Multiple ways to check in with Mahan Air are mentioned below.
You can opt for any Mahan Air method you prefer.
- Web check-in
- Mobile check-in
- Kiosk check-in
- Ticket counter check-in
What is the process of Web Check-in With Mahan Air?
Complete guidelines to check in using various methods.
Via Web Check-in:
- Visit the official website of Mahan Air.
- Click check-in.
- Type in the details you are asked to enter.
- Click continue.
- After clicking continue, you can select a seat if you wish to do so.
- Pay the amount and complete the step.
- That's it, and you can now download your pass.
Via Mobile Check-in
- Open the Mahan Air app.
- Select the mobile check-in option from the menu.
- Enter the required details.
- Follow the steps provided.
- Save your pass.
Via Kiosk Check-in
- You should visit the airport and go to the self-check-in counter.
- Click the check-in option on the Kiosk machine.
- Enter the desired details.
- Confirm check-in and get the pass.
Via Ticket Counter Check-in
For airport check-in, you can seek assistance from Mahan Air professionals.
- Go to the airport and visit the check-in counter.
- Provide your ticket confirmation number to the staff at the counter.
- Once verified, you will get a boarding pass.
Documents you must carry before reaching the airport.
- A valid passport.
- Government-issued identity proof.
- E-ticket number.
- Name and details of the flight you are about to board.
You can reach Mahan Air for more information on check-in or other queries.
To connect to customer support, call + 98 21 4838 4838 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can write to Mahan at
No 21 Mahan Air Tower. Azadegan st. Karaj Highway. Tehran. Iran PO Box:
Major social media links to reach Mahan Air.
Mahan Air Web check-in policy
Mahan Air policy is easy and flexible; you can check in by using the website or check in at the airport.
To follow the web check-in policy, you must visit the website or use the phone app.
How early can you check in for Mahan Air?
To check-in online, you can come 24 hours to 1 hour before the flight departs. You must be at the airport for the airport check-in one hour before the departure time.
International passengers are supposed to report two hours earlier before the flight departs.
What Happens If You Fail To Mahan Air Web Check-In
Generally, airlines don't charge a fee for web check-in. However, Some airlines charge a fine if you fail Web check-in. But when you fly with Mahan Air, there is no fine if you fail the web check-in.
You can use your E-pass and enter the plane.
How is mobile check-in different from Web check-in?
The procedure for web and mobile check-in is similar. But, a few steps you must follow. For mobile check-in, you have to use your phone app. For that, you must download the Mahan Air app if you don't have it already.
And you must print out the pass during web check-in, but for mobile check-in, you can simply save the pass on your phone to show it to Mahan Air officials.
Mahan air boarding pass
Above mentioned are various ways to get the Mahan Air pass, and if you still have some queries, call Mahan or check in at the airport or use your e-pass for boarding.
Can you get a Mahan air boarding pass online?
Yes, one can get a Mahan Air boarding pass online. To get a boarding pass, you can visit the Mahan
Air website or use the Mahan Air app on your phone.
What happens if I forget to print my Mahan air boarding pass
If you are worried about how you get a pass if you forget to print the pass, don't get worked up, you can call + 98 21 4838 4838, or you can show the board the flight using the e-pass.
Mahan Air wants you to have a wonderful journey, and if you have feedback to make the airline better, feel free to contact Mahan by writing or calling customer support.