American low-cost carrier Breeze Airways has its corporate office in Cottonwood Heights, Utah. David Neeleman, who also co-founded Morris Air, WestJet, JetBlue, and Azul Linhas Aereas, launched this airline. Breeze officially began operations with its first flight on May 27, 2021.
While traveling by plane, sometimes you want to travel with your pets, but how. Do not worry at all. Here we have provided the necessary details for adding your pet. So stay with us till the end to get answers to all your different questions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Ques. 1- How Do I Add My Dog To Breeze Flight First Class?
Ans. - If you want to know how to add your dog to the Breeze flight first class, then you need to follow the steps that are given below :
- To begin, you can get the breeze airways official website on your device at www.flybreeze.com.
- You must select the "My trips" Option from the website.
- You must enter the correct mail address and password to access the reservation.
- Then select the Continue tab, and will find the reservation.
- Choose your flight from the given list and tap on the view option.
- Now select the add the pet icon from the edit extras option shown on the dashboard.
- After this, select your pet category from the given categories out there.
- If you have any, you must enter the pet travel documents related to your journey.
- Now you can continue to check out and pay the necessary fees.
- After all the above steps, Breeze Airways will immediately send you the updated e-ticket and confirmation message at your registered email ID.
Ques. 2- What is Breeze Airways Service Dog Policy?
Ans. - The carrier may only be used by trained service dogs. But to avail of this feature without any cost then, you have to follow the Breeze Airways Service Dog Policy as mentioned below :
- The dog must be adequately trained to handle the disabled person properly.
- If the trained service dogs are disruptive or threaten the safety of other passengers, they will be denied boarding.
Ques. 3- How To Book A Trip For Pets With Breeze Airways?
Ans. - Breeze Airways is renowned among its competitors because of the facilities it provides to humans and pets. It allows numerous pet services to make their passengers' journey much easier, and they can travel with their pets. But for that, you need a book and a trip for your pets.
You can easily book a trip for your pets using the below-written method.
- First, go to the official website of Breeze Airways.
- Then go to the booking process and enter your travel details.
- The page will show you all the available flights.
- Tap on the "Trip Extras" Page.
- After that, click on pets and the details of your animal and attach all the relevant documents.
- An email will be sent to your provided address.
Ques. 4- What Is The Fee For Traveling With The Pet At Breeze Airways?
Ans. - Once you have added the pet to your flight booking, you must pay the pet travel fees at Breeze Airways. Pet travel fees of around $75 must be paid at checkout. You can pay these fees through different modes of payment according to your preference and convenience.
Ques. 5- What Are The Pet Travel Restrictions On Breeze Airways?
Ans. - Only small cats and dogs are allowed according to the Pet Travel Restrictions at Breeze Airways. These pets are allowed $75 per journey one way.
Airways Authority allows 5 pets per booking and only one pet carrier per guest. Also, the maximum weight allowed for the pet is 25 lbs, including the carrier.
Ques. 6- What Are The Requirements For Breeze Airways Pet Carrier?
Ans. - You need to know about the Breeze Airways Pet Carrier Requirements if you want to plan a trip with your pets so that you will avoid making any mistakes while carrying your carrier during your journey.
Requirements for Breeze Airways pet carrier are as follows :
- Companies do not supply or sell pet carriers. Dimensions of the carrier should be upto 17"×8"×13" cm so they can fit under the extra legroom and standard legroom seats.
- The carrier should have enough room so your pet will be comfortable. It can sit, stand, lie down, and turn around easily.
- Carrier sides should be soft and must be well-ventilated and leakproof so that your pet feels pleasant while traveling with you at Breeze Airways.
- According to the pet carrier policy, only one pet carrier is permitted.
Here we have tried to cover all the relevant information about Breeze Airways, how to add dogs to the trip, its service dog policy, and many more.
But for further details, passengers can visit the official website of Breeze Airways.
HAVE A SAFE JOURNEY !!